- 1 cup salad oil
- 3/4 sugar
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3-4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 cups spinach (stems removed, thoroughly washed and dried)
- 1 cup dried cranberries or dried cherries
- 4 ounces feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 medium red onion (thinly sliced)
- 4-6 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds (toasted)
For the dressing, combine all ingredients in a container with a tight fitting lid. Cover and shake well to be blend. Set aside.
For the salad, in a large salad bowl, combine all ingredients. Toss with dressing. Makes 6 servings.